About Emir and Regina
Emir and Regina have long been close friends and professional colleagues since they first met in Meath HSE services in 1999. They completed their Occupational Therapy degrees in Trinity College Dublin and University of Ulster respectively.
They have always valued continued learning and mentorship from experts in their area. For over 18 years they worked as Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapists in the HSE. In the early years as staff grade Occupational Therapists, they were fortunate to work closely with and be mentored by Eileen Dwyre Clinical Specialist Paediatric Occupational Therapist from New York USA. In more recent years they have continued to receive mentoring and guidance from the renowned Paediatric Occupational Therapist and Clinical Specialist Valerie Cribben.
Emir and Regina worked as Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapists in a variety of HSE paediatric settings including inpatient wards, children’s disability teams, schools, housing adaptation, ASD diagnostic services, Specific Language Disorder (SLD) Services, Primary Care/Community Services and Early Intervention. They also had independent Occupational Therapy practices during this time.
Emir and Regina have been close friends for the past 20 years and have had many changes and developments in their personal lives along the way. Emir has three children and Regina has four children.
- Occupational Therapy Assessment
- Occupational Therapy Consultation
- Occupational Therapy Intervention (1/1 intervention)
- School Consultations
- Education and Training for Allied Health Professionals
- Education and Training for Parent/s/Carers
- Education and Training to Teachers
- Clinical Supervision for Occupational Therapists
- Groups (e.g. handwriting and motor skill groups)