Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th September 2024
This intensive OT training is for new graduates, early career OTs and OTs considering working with children and families. This is an essential OT toolkit which covers all areas of practice, and will equip OTs in delivering best practice to children and families.
- To provide in-depth training on the use of standardised assessments, including choosing appropriate assessments, administering assessments and interpreting scores and results.
- To provide training on clinical reasoning skills and how to develop effective clinical reasoning skills to support OT practice.
- To support application of current models of practice and frames of reference relevant to children’s OT practice.
- To develop effective support plans for home and school, supporting occupational engagement and participation.
- Demonstrate and outline how to formulate strength based report writing.
- Support the application of effective outcome measures
This is an in person course in Hand in Hand Children’s OT clinic in Kells, Co. Meath. The clinic is located in the centre of Kells with a direct Bus Eireann link to the door (35 miles from Dublin on M3).
Hand in Hand Children’s OT clinic
9:30am to 5:00pm
€295 (book by 30th May 2024 for early bird price of €275)